Friday, December 14, 2012

Chic of the Week #166

Wow!  We had amazing entries this week for our technique challenge.  I loved going through checking out all of our beautiful creations.  The winner for this week is Colleen.  Isn't her ornament incredible?


Colleen, please email me at lmangan at cinci.rr.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

But before you go, please check out more of the amazing projects below!

Ketis Project - A monochromatic tag that I adore.  The script background is awesome.
Lisa - Her luminaria is awesome.
Alyssa - The gold embossing on her card is amazing.
Torico - The sweet little scene on this card.
Ira - Made a stunning card for her sister.
Helen - A cute little Christmas tag.

7 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauu GORGEOUS!!!
Tamara :)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations to all!!!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Congratulations to Colleen for being Chic of the Week - lovely ornament. Thanks for choosing my simple tag as one of your Top 5!
Helen x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, thank you so, so much, everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. :) Congrats to the other winners, too!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty, congrats Colleen! Thanks for picking my card as one of your top 5 girls! Ira x

Keti's Projects said...

Gorgeous projects. Congrats to everyone.

p.s. I was so happy that I found my name under "amazing projects" but the link by my name (Keti's Projects) isn't right - that is not my project :-( or you wrote the wrong name by another amazing project. Sorry to be pain in the a... ;-))

my projects for #166 JUGS is http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.com/2012/12/se-nekaj-novoletnih-v-modrem.html

Torico said...

Congrats Colleen! It's just gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the "amazing projects"!:)

Our Visitors